DiscountFleetSupply.com offers free ground shipping on many items. Items that qualify for free shipping are marked with the "Free Shipping" icon.
As a general rule, free ground shipping applies to most Tool orders over $100 and LTL or Motor Freight shipments over $750.
Some maintenance items such as Oil and Filters are not able to be shipped for free.
* We are currently offering free commercial shipping on Filter orders exceeding $2200. Feel free to contact us for additional details or to see if you may qualify for additional discounts.
Tracking Your Packages
Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 24-48 hours. However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible.
You will receive one or more tracking numbers on the confirmation e-mail we send you when your order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check the status of your package at our shipping carriers' online stores:UPS
Package tracking: www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
U.S. customer service: 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877), or email@example.com.Federal Express
Package tracking: www.fedex.com/us/tracking/
U.S. customer service: (800) GoFedEx or (800) 463-3339Additional Shipping and Handling Charges:
If we determine that your order will require any shipping and handling charges in addition to those displayed during the order process, we will notify you by email and ask you to approve the additional charges. We will not ship your order until you have approved the additional charges, which may delay shipping. If you are not satisfied with any additional charges, we will offer you the opportunity to change or cancel your order.
Returns and Exchanges:
- For LTL and orders that exceed 150 lbs you will be contacted regarding the shipping charges. We do not calculate LTL and heavy order charges online. A shipping representative will contact you and provide you with a customized quote for the shipment. We do this to ensure you are getting the best rate available and are able to take advantage of our discounted shipping services.
- Orders that need to be shipped in separate boxes will incur an additional shipping and handling charge. We will notify you by email if your order ships in multiple boxes.
Canceling an Order
- Most items may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days after shipping.
- Items must be new, unused, and in original package.
- Items must include original receipt, invoice or packing slip.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Some items (such as electronics) will incur a 15% restocking fee regardless of condition.
- Please contact us at 866-833-5338 if you have any questions about our return policies or if you are unsure whether your item is returnable or if a fee will apply.
- Defective items are subject to our inspection before a refund or exchange is approved. Defective electronics must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
You may cancel an order at any time prior to processing at our center by calling (866) 83-FLEET (1-866-833-5338). Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel orders once they have been shipped.