Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you charge sales tax?
Items shipped within the State of Georgia ONLY are charged with 6% sales tax. Sales tax is NOT applicable on orders shipped anywhere outside of the State of Georgia.
When will you ship my order?
If you've shopped with us in the past, you know that we do our best to ship items on the same day, if received and verified before 2pm EST. Whenever possible, we also like to send an email with your shipping notice and tracking information the evening after your item is shipped. But please don't be surprised if your item arrives before our email does.General Policies
By placing an order at DiscountFleetSupply.com, a customer has agreed to the terms and conditions of the sale as indicated on this website. By placing an order at DiscountFleetSupply.com, a customer has agreed to the total dollar amount of the sale, and authorized DiscountFleetSupply.com to collect payment via the payment method the customer specified. DiscountFleetSupply.com reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DiscountFleetSupply.com AND OTHER SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DiscountFleetSupply.com attempts to be as accurate as possible in our content and pricing. However, we cannot guarantee that the product descriptions/specifications, pricing or any other content on the site is accurate, complete, or current. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, DiscountFleetSupply.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. In addition, links to product reviews are intended to provide visitors with additional information and professional opinion. However, due to the industry's fast pace, reviews can become outdated and should not be considered a substitute for doing one's own research.Unauthorized Returns
Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned to us because the address was invalid, are subject to a restocking fee of 15% plus applicable non-deliverable shipping and handling fees. Per State of Georgia regulations, any taxes refunded in this case will be calculated based on the final refund amount minus the 15% restocking fee, not the original purchase price.
Tracking Your Packages
Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 24-48 hours. However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible.
You will receive one or more tracking numbers on the confirmation e-mail we send you when your order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check the status of your package at our shipping carriers' online stores:UPS
Package tracking: www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
U.S. customer service: 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877), or email@example.com.Federal Express
Package tracking: www.fedex.com/us/tracking/
U.S. customer service: (800) GoFedEx or (800) 463-3339Additional Shipping and Handling Charges:
If we determine that your order will require any shipping and handling charges in addition to those displayed during the order process, we will notify you by email and ask you to approve the additional charges. We will not ship your order until you have approved the additional charges, which may delay shipping. If you are not satisfied with any additional charges, we will offer you the opportunity to change or cancel your order.
Returns and Exchanges:
- For LTL and orders that exceed 150 lbs you will be contacted regarding the shipping charges. We do not calculate LTL and heavy order charges online. A shipping representative will contact you and provide you with a customized quote for the shipment. We do this to ensure you are getting the best rate available and are able to take advantage of our discounted shipping services.
- Orders that need to be shipped in separate boxes will incur an additional shipping and handling charge. We will notify you by email if your order ships in multiple boxes.
- Most items may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days after shipping.
- All sales on items such as diagnostic equipment and certain electronics are final and not accepted as returns or exchanges unless proven to be defective at our discretion. This is due to the nature of these products as being purchased as a "one time use" and losing value to the customer once the item has been used.
- Items must be new, unused, and in original package.
- Items must include original receipt, invoice or packing slip.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Some items (such as electronics) will incur a 15% restocking fee regardless of condition.
- Please contact us at 866-833-5338 if you have any questions about our return policies or if you are unsure whether your item is returnable or if a fee will apply.
- Defective items are subject to our inspection before a refund or exchange is approved. Defective electronics must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Authorized returns may be sent to:
1781 Westfork Dr.
Lithia Springs, GA 30122Canceling an Order
You may cancel an order at any time prior to processing at our center by calling (866) 83-FLEET (1-866-833-5338). Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel orders once they have been shipped.