|These self≠contained, flashing LED heads with built in flashers are ready for quick installation in any situation. The 4" round LED head is available with a rubber grommet, rubber housing with brackets for trunk mounting, or with an anti-theft, bright stainless steel ring for easy snap-in installation. All LDHEF series LED heads offer customer selectable flash sequences of Random or Alternating in a completely encapsulated solid state circuit to protect against moisture and contaminates, and are synchronizable. The circuitry is encased in a high impact resistant, polycarbonate housing for protection against shock and vibration. Rated for 100,000 hours of use with an extremely low amp draw and protected against voltage spikes. These units are ideal for all types of emergency vehicles. They are shipped complete with pigtail and instructions.|
* Random or alternating selectable flash sequence.
* "Potted", solid state components.
* Rated for over 100,000 hours of use.
* Low amp draw (Less that 0.8 amps).
* Protects against moisture, contaminates & voltage spikes.
* High, impact resistant, polycarbonate housing.
* Protected against shock and vibration.
* Ideal for construction vehicles, utility vehicles, DOT and municipal vehicles.
* Meets SAE J1318 and J845.
* Flash Rate: 72/min. (Quint)
* Voltage: 12/24V DC.
* Operating Temperature: -22 degrees F to 149 degrees F.
* Colors: Amber, Red, Clear, Blue.
* Non-Flashing LED Heads are available: Part # LDH394.
* 4" Round: 4.3" X 1.75"
* Weight: 0.5 lbs.