Features and Benefits:
- The high quality test lead kit features premium leads and specialty back probes that are ideal for making electrical contact with a variety of automotive connectors
- Specialty back probes allow connectivity to fuel injectors, MAP and TPS sensors, as well as any weather pack seal-type connectors
- Featuring double insulated, heat and chemical resistant, high flex silicone leads
- In addition to Easy access back probe pins, right angle back probes are also included which enable measurement in confined areas
- Packed in a four packet test lead organizer for convenient storage
Each Kit Includes: Miniature Back Probes (0.7mm/0.028" O.D.) with Cable Piercing Converters, red and black; Right-Angled Back Probes (0.7mm/0.028" O.D.), red and black; Double-Insulated Silicone Test Leads, one end terminating in a straight fixed shrouded plug, the other in a right angled plug, both compatible with all standard 4mm (Banana) instrument sockets. 48” Length, red and black.