|LED Headlights - Model 8800 Evolution 2|
4" x 6" Heated & Non-Heated Headlights
The 8800 Evolution 2 provides a high performance 4" x 6" LED headlight, available with a SmartHeat™ heated lens! This headlight is the industry's first to meet proposed National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines for a 5-Star NCAP-compliant low beam headlight.*
- Available with an Intelligent Heating System that automatically de-ices headlight according to ambient temperature
- Meets proposed National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines for a 5-Star NCAP-compliant low beam headlight
- Drop-in replacements for typical buckets/panels used in heavy-duty trucks
- Tough, die-cast housing, with added protection from salt spray for efficient thermal management
- Superior condensation management
- Street legal supporting DOT, Transport Canada ECE and Military standards & requirements
- Offering both heated and non-heated 4" x 6" LED upgrades
5-Star NCAP-compliant Technology:
The Model 8800 Evolution 2 will exceed the proposed FMVSS 108 standard in at least these three criteria, meeting 5-Star compliance:
- Light output, measured in lux
- Beam pattern, resulting in minimal glare
- Light placement, as dictated by mounting locations prescribed for vehicles
SmartHeat™ Heating System:
The heated versions of the Model 8800 Evolution 2 feature a thermally conductive grid system that will de-ice the lens up to twice as fast as other lights. This intelligent system reacts to temperature changes on a real-time basis with no action required by the driver.
Street legal supporting DOT, ECE and Military standards:
DOT versions are for use in the U.S. DOT-compliant guarantees that your lights are legal on the road, meeting section 108 requirements of the Federal Motor Safety Standards. Your DOT-compliance is clearly etched on the lens of the light.
ECE versions are for use outside of the U.S. ECE-compliant guarantees your lights are compliant in the European Union and in non-European countries that have adopted ECE Regulations for visibility, durability, and reliability.
The Model 8800 Evolution 2 offers drop-in replacement for any 4" x 6" headlight. Find installation instructions under our Related Resources below.
The Model 8800 Evolution 2 offers a safety solution offering improved light output, glare reduction, and light placement for heavy-duty trucking on-road. With the addition of a heated lens, you'll find better and long-lasting visibility in any condition!
*When installed on vehicles at gross weight with headlights at 0.8-1.2m off the ground.