|10-TON AIR END LIFT|
American Forge & Foundry, Inc. (AFF)
- 10-ton capacity achieved at 200-PSI air supply
- 4" x 6" steel saddles adjust between 36" and 50" widths to accommodate a wide variety of vehicle applications
- Saddle arms reversible for low height loads
- Three-way air valve for fine lifting and lowering control
- Automatic mechanical safety lock engages at five lift heights from 17-1/2" to 50"
- Two air control valve fittings – one for shop air supply and one for a Schrader valve
- Front swivel caster and two pneumatic rear tires for easy maneuverability
- 13" Forward reach (distance from cylinder to saddles)
AFF Air Lifts are designed to efficiently lift large truck, trailers, buses, heavy-duty construction equipment and agricultural vehicles. They function on 100% air for dependability and longevity.
The AFF Air End Lift is designed with an extra-wide stance to lift the entire front or rear of large trucks, buses, industrial, heavy-duty construction equipment, and large farm vehicles.
* Extra shipping charges may apply for residential delivery and shipments requiring a lift-gate service.